Admeta, the leading Private Ad Exchange provider is now a fully owned subsidiary...
WideOrbit Inc., the leading provider of advertising management software for medi...
Houzz, a leading collaborative platform for home remodeling and design, based ou...
AdFront is a comprehensive technology solution that allows you to manage the sales and inventory, trafficking, billing and revenue recognition of your digital advertising business.
Designed to streamline and simplify your digital operations, AdFront integrates with all major ad servers, CRM and accounting systems yielding one complete workflow solution.
- Opportunity, task and meeting management combined with advanced forecast revenue
- Advanced campaign management, including non "ad served" products
- Multiple digital media commercial offers, including full Rate Card pricing (Web, mobile, IPTV.)
- Automatic creation and sending of Offers and Insertion Orders by email
- Workflow management: comprehensive approval system, alerts and audit trail
- Integration with Agency platforms (eg Adazzle) with order data synchronization
- Creation and management of buying orders
- Discount and price management distinct from sale
- Call to invoice and publisher billing management for buying orders
- Publisher invoices automatic upload
- 2 way interface with one or more AdServers on multiple media platforms (Web, mobile, IPTV.)
- On-demand ad formats availability check direct from the Adserver (live check)
- Coloured graphical global inventory view with availability for site, page and format
- Priority management for competitive campaigns on the same page and adslot
- Inventory availability query with visibility on Signed Orders and Pipeline Proposals
- Management of advertiser/publisher/website conflicts (black lists)
- Advanced commercial offer management for multi-publisher deals
- Packages management with or without delivery split per order line
- Administration of sales house commission and site revenue per campaign
- Publisher document management: call to invoice and activity reports
- Advanced agency/advertiser invoicing including non-adserved products
- Under delivery and over delivery management with credit note creation
- Delivery statistic upload for 3rd party ad servers
- Batch invoice publishing as well as automatic email of invoices to client
- Control and administration of agency/advertiser's credit status (credit check)
- Interface with market leading accounting and ERP systems (SAGE, CODA, SAP, ORACLE.)
- Centralized management of multiple group subsidiaries within one system
- Multi-language and multi currency for reporting and commercial and billing documents
- Cross media campaign management: shared inventory and client base
- Business activity and consolidated revenue reporting
- Detailed sales reporting based on order, delivery and invoiced data
- Analytic revenues reporting on multiple axis
- Commercial performance reporting by entity (agency/advertiser/website.)
- Business activity reporting
the quality of our service to our customers is priority one
Since 1999, Fivia's team has developed an unmatched experience of the digital advertising industry by working with market leaders worldwide.
Leverage this unique expertise by engaging our professional services team to assist you with your digital challenges.
Understanding of Needs
FIVIA's professional services team will work with you to identify inefficiencies in your current processes and define core project goals that are realistic and easy to implement.
At the heart of FIVIA's services is the implementation of industry best practices, which have been developed and refined over +10 years in the online advertising industry. Our presence in the trenches of our client's operations gives us a unique advantage and affords us a collective knowledge. Let us put that knowledge to work for you.
- Improve your efficiency
- Deliver better products and services to your customers
- Build competitive advantage
- Foster proactive management
- Institute change through process and measuring results
AdFront users will have access to our support team 24x7 by phone, by e-mail and by webconference when required. Our support provides more than just simple error or issue resolution, we also provide application administration services, data migration services, as well as addressing all other questions and concerns, remotely or on site.
Fivia proposes AdFront upgrades to our clients so that they can get benefit from the new functionalities which are continuously delivered by our product & development team. Each client having a dedicated instance of the AdFront, it is his decision to accept or decline the activation of these new functionalities through minor upgrades (~ every quarter) our major upgrade (~every year).
FIVIA provides all sort of trainings -Sales, Adops, Finance - required for a good AdFront usage. Trainings can be done on site or remotely depending on our client organization and staff availabilities. Fivia will provide all training materials and tailor use cases to be performed on a dedicated AdFront environment with client existing data.
The world's premier interactive players choose FIVIA products and services
NewsTHE Latest news about Fivia and its AdFront solution
WideOrbit has acquired Admeta
Admeta, the leading Private Ad Exchange provider is now a fully owned subsidiary of WideOrbit, the leader in ad management solutions for media companies. More info
WideOrbit Inc., the leading provider of advertising management software for media companies, is pleased to announce that it has acquired Fivia. More info
Houzz, a leading collaborative platform for home remodeling and design, based out of San Francisco, has recently selected AdFront to manage its advertising workflow.
Travelport, a leading distribution services and e-commerce provider for the global travel industry has selected AdFront to manage its digital advertising workflow.
American Lawyer Media (ALM), the leading provider of specialized business news and information, focused primarily on the legal and commercial real estate sectors has chosen AdFront to manage its digital advertising workflow
Mojiva, a premium ad network, based out of New York, has recently selected AdFront to manage and streamline its advertising mobile business.
A global, multi-platform publisher, with widely recognised brands and over 500 digital media properties has recently appointed AdFront to handle its digital advertising workflow.
A major US multi-platform publisher who publishes travel & lifestyle content in 70 countries has chosen AdFront to streamline its advertising workflow.
Mashable, a leading source for news, information and resources for the 'Connected Generation', has chosen AdFront as the tool to help them manage the Ads that are booked and served up to their 20 million monthly unique visitors.
A leading global entertainment company with market leading, multi-platform brands has selected AdFront to manage its digital advertising workflow.
Voltari, mobile advertising specialists with over 17 years' experience in predictive analytical solutions has selected AdFront as their ad management system.
Vibe, the premier destination for urban entertainment and media, has selected AdFront for digital advertising
Grupo Ferre Rangel, the largest communication and media group in Puerto Rico, choses AdFront to manage it advertising business
Horyzon Media selects AdFront to manage its advertising business on web and mobile all around Europe
One of the largest media companies in the world selects AdFront to manage ad revenues from its 50 million unique visitors audience
An American digital leader with a network of hundreds of local and national websites selects AdFront to sustain its digital ad revenues growth
Publigroupe, holding company of Publicitas, extends AdFront usage to all of its forty media sales companies worldwide
Fivia and Ad-Juster sign partnership agreement for billing reconciliation and discrepancy management solution
National Cable Communication Media selects AdFront to manage its online advertising, interactive TV, Video on Demand and mobile marketing businesses
Polish leader Wirtualna Polska selects AdFront to manage its digital advertising sales on both WP portal and AdTotal Network
Fivia sells AdNovia and RateCard businesses to focus on its core business AdFront.
Two additional US clients chose AdFront to manage their digital advertising business: Mountain News and Martini Media
Broadcast Interactive Media, the leading provider of locally-focused advertising, content and technical solutions for television, radio, and newspaper websites selects AdFront to manage its advertising revenues
AdFront has been selected by World Fishing Network to streamline its advertising business processes
AdFront inventory management module now handles Availabilities calculation "per second" to support Canal+ Régie business development
AdFront is now integrated with Lagadere Active's cash collection software enabling greater control of Doctissimo's customer payment terms
Dailymotion leverages AdFront 6 with multi-adserver functionality to sustain its growth on display and video advertising
Channel 4 extends its use of AdFront to process syndicated sales including external platforms YouTube & SeeSaw. Channel 4 will utilise AdFront’s 3rd Party delivery statistics functionality to streamline the Billing Cycle.
Goldbach Media Group now uses AdFront 5 upgrade with multi-company, multi-country and buying functionality to manage its on line advertising business in Switzerland, Austria and Germany with plans to enter selected Eastern European markets
Channel Five Broadcasting uses AdFront to manage its display & VOD digital advertising sales
ESTABLISHED IN 1999, A SUBSIDIARY OF WIDEORBIT SINCE 2014
Established in 1999, Fivia is the longest established provider of automated inventory, order and billing management software designed originally for online advertising.
Its software AdFront, result of over 10 years of research and development, is the most powerful software solution on the market for workflow automation, contract and financial management.
FIVIA PARIS23 Boulevard Poissonnière
Phone : +33 1 70 75 38 10
WIDEORBIT – LONDON1 Northumberland Avenue
London WC2N 5BW
Phone : +44 207 872 5746
WIDEORBIT – NEW YORK275 Seventh Ave, Suite 2301
New York, NY 10001
United States of America
WIDEORBIT – SAN FRANCISCO1160 Battery Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94111
United States of America
Fivia is a subsidiary of WideOrbit, the leading provider of advertising management software for Media Companies, serving more than 2,600 Television stations, Radio stations and Media Networks around the globe. WideOrbit manages more than $24 billion in advertising revenue, annually and more than 4 billion advertising impressions, daily. WideOrbit is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices across the U.S. and more than 400 employees worldwide.
WideOrbit Valued Clients:
Tell us what you want to know about Fivia ?
THE Latest news about Fivia and its AdFront solution
WideOrbit has acquired Fivia
WideOrbit Inc., the leading provider of advertising management software for media companies, is pleased to announce that it has acquired Fivia. The teams are excited to join forces to provide an even greater digital offering to their clients.
For more information, please contact:
Fivia +33 1 70 75 38 10
Fivia is always looking for great people
Fivia is always looking for great people. We are rapidly expanding and constantly working to exceed our customer’s expectations. If you share our passion for industry transformation then we’d love to speak with you about employment opportunities at Fivia.
- Client Services US (New York)
- Account Manager
- Implementation Manager – apply here
- Technical Account Manager
- Technical Support
- Client Services Europe (Paris and London)
- Account Manager
- Technical Account Manager
- Technical Support
- Product Development (Paris)
- Software Engineer
Unless otherwise noted, please express your interest at email@example.com
Other job opportunities are also available on the WideOrbit website.